In this hop, the blogs/hop hosts have been charged to feature at least one novel (whether romance, erotic or glbt) they’d recommend to newbies as well as long-time lovers of the romance genre, and for me, I am showcasing Haunting Magic (Devon Falls 4), a paranormal Erotic Romance.
About ‘Haunting Magic (Devon Falls 3)’
Rodrick Dracon is the twin heir to the Dragon Inn. When he finds himself longing for a mate after being footloose and fancy free, he finds himself drawn to the most obnoxious, brassy woman he has ever met: Jaxon Sinclair. She is the one woman who doesn’t melt when he goes by or hangs on his every word. Jaxon is just aggravating and down right sexy as sin! Soon the sparks fly, passion goes into boiling and Halloween approaches. Can this wolf shifter get this woman to heel before the full moon? Will Jax turn the tables on this ladies man and tame the wolf?
Why I am recommending it
Rodrick Dracon was one character that just dared me to write a story about. He is a Lothario, one who enjoyed the ladies and when Jaxon Sinclair came onto the scene in Fiery Magic (Devon Falls 3), I knew she was the one to drop Rod down a peg or five. If you enjoy two people who could be oh so wrong for one another yet so right then try Haunting Magic and see a man who sneered his nose at romance but finds himself in the cross hairs of fate. I hope you enjoy these two sparring like mad in the story even as they try to deny the sparks between them.
Check out my Q&A for Moonlight and Magic (Devon Falls 5) at The Romance Reviews. It is number 88. You can check out the hop at http://erotic.theromancereviews.com/hop.php
Prizes to be won from this hop:
– 5 pcs of $15 Amazon Gift Certificate (5 winners)
– 3 pcs of $15 Amazon Gift Certificate mainly for the blog hop hosts(3 winners)
– 5 sets of six Crimson Romance titles (Prelude to a Seduction, Small Town Secrets, Once a Duchess, Pride and Prejudice: Wild & Wanton, Breathing His Air, Love Remains) (5 winners)
– 1 paperback copy of How to Date a Dragon By Ashlyn Chase (1 winner)
– 3 ebook copies of Obsession by Sharon Buchbinder (3 winners)
– 1 ebook copy of Claimed by Wolves by Diane Leyne (1 winner)
– 1 ebook copy of Sonata by Blair McDowell (1 winner)
– 1 ebook copy of Missouri Challenge: Daisy by Verna Clay (1 winner)
– 1 ebook copy from Linda Mooney’s backlist (1 winner)
– 1 pc of $5 Amazon GC from Linda Mooney (1 winner)
Go to the next hop after you click on the following banner